All 8 art Reviews

Octopussy Octopussy

Great work, but impractical medium for a tattoo.

I think you did a great job, and the shading is top-notch. Especially on the head, the way you created bumps with your shading job works well, and this is a considerable feat for MS paint. However, it seems kinda impractical to use paint to draw a tattoo, considering it probably needs to be more of solid lines for the actual tattoo. Regardless, the reason I'm giving you a 9 is not because of that, but because I feel like additional shading could've been added in certain places, such as the suction cups and the hidden tentacles.

Great job, though!

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks for the review :)

The Quest The Quest

I don't think theres anything else to say.

Jumping Spiders Jumping Spiders

Good Work Here.

For the most part, this is a very nice piece of work. The only complaint I have is the anatomic problems. Especially on the Scarlet Spider, the anatomy is wrong. His legs have muscles going every which way and they don't make sense. Study some anatomy and it'll do you well for future pieces of art.

Halochief89 responds:

Tell that to Marvel comic book artists like John Romita Jr. or others, I studied they're style of drawing the human form and just applied it to the drawing.

DAD DAD

Anatomic Problems

Fucking amazing artwork man, but I have one complaint. Especially in the chest, the anatomy just makes no sense. I guess you could pull the 'hes not a human' card on me, but I believe hes meant to be a bulky human anatomically. Other than though, great.

Dad n me sculpt Dad n me sculpt

Great Job!

It shows that you are well-rounded; you can create fantastic artwork beyond the paper or the computer screen. Fantastic job with this piece, man.

Fei Long Fei Long

This is gorgeous.

The dynamic pose is most definitely there. The great colors and flow are there. You did a fantastic job with this piece, and showed people just why Fei Long is the man.

Black Hole City Black Hole City

Interesting piece

The overall concept is very nice, and you drew it well. The coloring job could be a bit better, its very simple, and the smoke or dust doesn't have the texture it should. Also, certain lines in the piece look like there are cracks in the background. Its awkward and somewhat unnecessary. I give it a 9/10 because I think it is very good, but could be fixed in certain areas.

coughing-dog responds:

thanks, the cracks are my lazy attempt at erasing. was a bit of a rush job and my last illustration assignment so I wasnt too fussed. thanks for the critique!

All or nothing All or nothing

Phenomenal Job.

Honestly, I'm a fan of classic Zero. Megaman Zero isn't all so great. But hey, thats just personal opinion, and that doesn't mean anything in terms of judging art quality. Great job here, this piece is very dynamic. You gave a great sense of action, and made it very well.