Rebuild Rebuild

Cleaned up every tile, got all four endings, and made it to day 860. My only gripe is there was no way to officially beat the game unless you press the end game button after getting an ending.

PewDiePie Space Invaders PewDiePie Space Invaders

Awesome.

Gotta love space invaders.

Kwing responds:

PeeeeewDiePIEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Breach The Breach

Phenomenal

One of the best games Newgrounds has to offer. How this didn't get daily feature is amazing.

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

HAHAHAHAHA

Haters hating a game made in less than a week. Think about it this way. We made this in less than a few days, mostly by just a single person, and it still made Daily 3rd. SO cry all you want about adding more content, being repetitive, or any other shit you have to say. Some of you saying it being a waste of time, well WHAT THE FUCK do you go to Newgrounds for.

Epos Epos

Amazing, Addicting.

After working my ass off for the past few days, I managed to get all of the medals. You made an incredible game here, which could be very difficult at times. It was very fun, too, and had great ideas.

Fantastic job to all of the developers of this game. The art, although a little too simple at times, was great. The music was great. The gameplay was great. Everyone involved in this project deserves a pat on the back for such a high-quality game and one of the best Newgrounds has to offer.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

Love!

Playing and beating Larry and the Gnomes really, really helps hone your skills for this. Before Larry and the Gnomes I couldn't get past Wave 11, and now, I got all the way to 20! I got the 5th highest score of the day. Hehe.

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Don't vote if you don't like racing games

This was a good game. The graphics were very nice, and the gameplay was nice. I hate how people give these low scores just because their a racing games..Good job, alhtough you could fix the turning a little bit.

Droppin Beats 3 Droppin Beats 3

Hard

Fun, I played for a while. Its a bit too hard though.

bloo-apple responds:

Try adjusting settings under the options menu, there are several features you can adjust. Health Mode makes it a lot easier, and God Mode makes you invincible to test how the level will be played out.

Zelda: Triforce War Zelda: Triforce War

Fun, for a little bit

The game has a few flaws that are rather bad. First of all, the enemy AI just moves towards you and starts hackin'. I think it needs working on that. Also, the sprites. They are all so different, I could tell where you got them from, but some are FE style, some are custom style, etc. You should use sprites that go well together, like maybe custom sprites from all the same spriter. I had fun for a little while, and it was mostly just to see the other unlockable characters, but I doubt I ever come back to play this...It seems like the same thing, over, and over again. The backgrounds could use some work, most are quite bland. So I give you a 5, because it isn't a bad game, just....not that good.

The Cool Maze Game The Cool Maze Game

Easy..

Tip: Right click, then move to the end, then left click on the red dot. I beat this game in like, 2 minutes. :P

Cbmballa77 responds:

That's the point of a game being hard.. you are supposed to man up and do it yourself... you can't cheat your way through life...