View Profile C01

7 Movie Reviews

Excellent job.

You captured it all so well. Especially Newgrounds.

EPIC

Fantastic work. Not much more to say..

Great!

Funny, good art. I really liked the beginning one.

14 Game Reviews

Cleaned up every tile, got all four endings, and made it to day 860. My only gripe is there was no way to officially beat the game unless you press the end game button after getting an ending.

Awesome.

Gotta love space invaders.

Kwing responds:

PeeeeewDiePIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Phenomenal

One of the best games Newgrounds has to offer. How this didn't get daily feature is amazing.

1 Audio Review

Very nice!

5/5 10/10

I really like it, its catchy, cool, and tankmen-y.

8 Art Reviews

Great work, but impractical medium for a tattoo.

I think you did a great job, and the shading is top-notch. Especially on the head, the way you created bumps with your shading job works well, and this is a considerable feat for MS paint. However, it seems kinda impractical to use paint to draw a tattoo, considering it probably needs to be more of solid lines for the actual tattoo. Regardless, the reason I'm giving you a 9 is not because of that, but because I feel like additional shading could've been added in certain places, such as the suction cups and the hidden tentacles.

Great job, though!

Hildebrandt responds:

Thanks for the review :)

I don't think theres anything else to say.

Good Work Here.

For the most part, this is a very nice piece of work. The only complaint I have is the anatomic problems. Especially on the Scarlet Spider, the anatomy is wrong. His legs have muscles going every which way and they don't make sense. Study some anatomy and it'll do you well for future pieces of art.

Halochief89 responds:

Tell that to Marvel comic book artists like John Romita Jr. or others, I studied they're style of drawing the human form and just applied it to the drawing.

Just a young game developer, looking to improve with each game I release.

Cody Johnson @C01